Control
So, I'm just curious to who's bought it and the reason why? I got it mainly because it's as close as we're ever going to get to a high budget SCP game, like, ever. Oh also, please avoid spoilers if possible for obvious reasons.
So, I'm just curious to who's bought it and the reason why? I got it mainly because it's as close as we're ever going to get to a high budget SCP game, like, ever. Oh also, please avoid spoilers if possible for obvious reasons.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hi, sorry I don't understand the question here
I bought it.
The whole thing.
Just asking if people bought Control(if you don't know it look it up, it's pretty interesting) and the reason for why they bought it, what initially hooked them?
Oooooooh! Lol the game Control! No, I didn't buy it. I looked hard at it though but for some reason just never pulled the trigger and got it. It just didn't seem to hook me with the previews.
I guess I shoul have specified the video game part because some people might think I'm some kind of control freak.