Red/Purple rank killers.
Now i know some of you are gona have a fit...but i noticed in these particular ranks, given i go between red and purple, these are the wore campers tunnelrs! even rank 2 and i am rank 5! aren't people in these ranks, killers to be not doing this? i just notice it soooo often
Comments
baring in mind i go to red rank of 4....then i end u 5 then back....but eh rank 2 killer tunneling me...#########
I don't see it. Currently purple ranks.
Tunnelers are quite rare in my experience.
As in, they ignore others to come chase me after I unhooked.
If I don’t have an obsession then I tunnel, more effective.
If I have a obsession then I slug recently unhooked people.
Killer's gotta do what a Killer's gotta do.
I personally don’t see camping or tunneling much, rank three survivor and rank seven killer currently.
I see it too much and these so called red ranks etc (not all) end up bad mouthing those bellow, but i mean red ranks and still to tunnel, lol!
I do the second all the time, with or without obsession. More pressure. (Don't unhook the guy without bt if I'm close, I'll down him, negating your points and chase you)
And of they didn't pick the guy up until I get back, I just eat the ds
I play LF mostly so saving in my face is asking for death.
It is very satisfying to turn 1 hook into 2 because the survivors forgets you can down both at once
Eh, honestly, I think tunneling is fine. It can potentially cost the killer the game.
Indeed
Hardcamp is like not often, but "tunneling" or also "doing the objective"? Yes im every game.
I tend to forget who was just recently hooked if I'm caught up in the moment. Otherwise I go out my way to not tunnel. Especially if I'm playing Spirit. Though I might slug for pressure.
yes but i am saying i see it at these ranks so often and some compalin bout baby and potatoe killers lol
No but i see it all the time in discussions, if no surv is red or purple ranks they are noobs or potatoes, sorry but every purple and red rank killer does tunnel me and so many preach what they do
From my experience camping is more often on ranks 15-20.
Red/purple play around the hook or just more aware of positioning and it's not like tunneling but more efficient chases.
Every second game on purple rank is spirit tho