who was your first killer and why?

just curious to see what people say. i was playing the game last night with a friend and hes only a rank 19 survivor now. and like 6/10 games we went against Wraith. and i get it, he can literally turn invisible, i see why thats a good idea for newer players. but not everyone starts with Wraith, so im curious as to who other people started with, and more specifically why.

theres of course licensed characters you couldve started with because you liked the movies, characters you pick just because of the way they look, the power sounds interesting, ect ect.

so why'd you pick who you did when you were just entering the fog? for me, it was Hag. i just liked the idea of having traps in places that i could teleport back to. plus her claw arm looks kinda cool while playing.

Comments

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    Trapper. Got really good with his traps and finding new places to put them. I still use him when I want to hear that wonderful SNAP!

    that snap sound is very satisfying to hear

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    I started with hag. Because teleporting sounded fun.

    Game went like

    "Can't see anything is this corn"

    "Where's anyone?"

    "How do I follow scratchmarks?"

    "Ha, hit you! Why aren't you falling to the ground?"

    "Why are you running so fast after I hit you?"

    "Where did you go?"

    "My trap activated! Why can't I teleport?"

    "Ha! Hooked you! Now let's surround you with traps"

    Don't remember how many escaped..I think at least 3 did...

    Basically me when I play hag before she got her add ons change to better herself and I still can't see a damn thing with the corn

  • Trapper only cause I thought placing bear traps was easy enough to catch people especially those who can't pay attention to their surrounding. It satisfying when one step into a trap

  • After playing Bubba to get BBQ, I started using Doc. Tracking was a huge issue for me, and Doc making ppl scream was a band-aid for that. Eventually, I moved on once I got better at finding and tracking survivors.

  • Ol' skool Freddy #TheNightmare. Worked him all the way to P3-50 and Rank 1. 😎💪🏾

  • Freddy. Everyone said he sucked, but I mained him anyway because I wanted a challenge. I got to rank one with him in the second month while i was still very much a rookie. I never understood why the rework was necessary.

  • Wraith, because I could go invisible.

  • I started with Huntress, and this was around the time right before Clown came out. I just thought the idea of chucking hatchets at people was a great idea. That and I liked the humming and look of the killer.

  • Since I started out as a toxic survivor main I only ever played Billy

    It was the only powerful killer I knew how to play and could succeed with


    After a year I decided to play more killer and ended up loving Wraith

  • Hag, because the only other female killer at the time to play was Nurse and I tried her and said forget that crap.

  • My very first killer was Nurse because she seemed so cool, but in the first period I tried them all except Trapper. For some reason I despised him (maybe because it was the time where every Trapper camped with traps under hooks), even though now it's among my favourites.

  • I started the game after the YouTube algorithm showed me a gameplay of Tru3 as the Hag(as she came out).

    I thought the game looks interesting and I love the concept of the Hag. I always like some map pressure and macro-gameplay.

    So I bought the DBD and it's DLC's had fun with the Hag, leveled up LF for BBQ and went on a Doctor prescribed BP gathering tour. Before the BP changes he gave so much BP, now he isn't bad either. In the end I end up with a fully stacked Hag (besides the newest GF perks, I will wait for 3.2 to drop and finally less grind) and some cosmetics that make her frame small and stealthy for maximal scare factor courtesy of M&A.

    In the beginning I played the hag extremely protective and spread a large web of traps. I always feel a bit bad for that one survivor who always runs into my traps, especially if he just came of the hook. But what should I do? I just teleport hit him then realize, "Not you again!".

    Now I go more for a hunt down strat with M&A, Haunted Ground, Infectious Fright and MYC.

  • Trapper

    Because why not? XD

  • I started with Wraith, Aug 2018. Because he could be invisible. Moved over to Pig later, as she can turn off her TR. :)

  • Ana (Huntress)


    Her humming made the hunt therapeutic.

    Also her bunny mask 💜

  • I was browsing different streams and saw this dude playing the Wraith. I had never heard if the game before but it looked so fun (and easy). So I bought he game, started off with Wraith and then bought Bubba :)

  • The Legion.....Before his rework sadly.

    I didn't realize how unfair he was but i didn't play killer a lot so i was in green ranks and didn't use them to their full potential.

  • Leatherface because I love the original “Texas Chainsaw Massacre” (that and BBQ for bloodpoint of course).

  • Pig: loved her side objectives and her jump scare potential is awesome.

  • The Pig because I liked the movie franchise and how gruesome it was only to be disappointed because stone face and I cant watch it

  • Very first I played was Trapper and only because I figured why not start with the flagship killer.

    The first killer I "played as a main" or "grinded" was Myers. He is also still my favorite killer simply for the fun builds.

  • Wraith.

    Thought he was cuute, didn't recloak once in my first match because I thought it was stupid :)

  • @blue4zion He is VERY CUTE. His head tilt and disproportionately thin legs are epic 👻

    Can’t hide that beautiful sight from the survivors

  • First killer I played was the Hillbilly. Chevy's chainsaw jamboree cannot be stopped.


    First 10 killers I went up against was huntress. Died every time and it was really annoying and boring. To this day, huntress is probably the killer I'm the worst at going against. But I prefer going against her than hag or trapper because I am always certain that I will manage to trigger every single trap.

1 2 ›