Ash is not worth the money

Yes, Bruce Campbell looks awesome, his voice is awesome, but his perks are terrible/too situational. He is not worth the money.

There are some ideas to buff his 2 perks:

Flip-Flop

- Recovering while in the Dying State fills the wiggle meter at a 50 % conversation rate

- Increases the struggling effects on the Killer by 25/35/50 %

EXPLANATION: Flip-Flop is usually used with Boil Over, so, will be interesting to see this combo

Also, now if you've been dropped and you'll then recover - only 50 % will be reached, it looks stupid.

Buckle Up

- The recovery progress of dying Survivors can be determined by the intensity of their Auras

When you heal Survivor from the Dying state both the healed Survivor and yourself:

- see the Killer's Aura for 10 seconds

- if the Killer in the proximity of 24 metres from you, break into a sprint of 150% of your normal movement speed for a maximum of 3 seconds

- Buckle Up ignores Exhaustion

- Causes Exhation for 60/50/40 seconds

- Doesn't work with insta-healing mechanics


Comments

  • Who cares about his perks. Its Ashley J William's.

    I'd have paid $20 for him with no perks ....

  • It's not always about the perks. He's still worth the money.

  • Despite the perks, how bad or good they are. Like all killers and survivors hes basically a cosmetic. You can eventuallly gwt all the perks from shrine, unless youre desperate for his perks hes just another cosmetic, but people love cosmetics and i dont know but yeah i ont know what to tell you other then that

  • He has one of the best cosmetics in the game. Ashy slashy

  • His perks may not be all that great but he's still worth it for Ash vs Evil Dead fans.

  • Most people buy characters for their looks so he is definitely worth the price for some. However, I do think his perks need some love.

    Your changes to Flip-Flop and Buckle Up seem decent. MoM would probably be fine if the protection hits were fixed.

  • @Shirokuro said:

    Most people buy characters for their looks so he is definitely worth the price for some. However, I do think his perks need some love.

    Your changes to Flip-Flop and Buckle Up seem decent. MoM would probably be fine if the protection hits were fixed.

    No, it wouldn’t. You waste too much time trying to activate it.

    Chasing the killer for a protection hit and then healing so you can use it again waste a lot of time, it can actually cost you the game.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    Who cares about his perks. Its Ashley J William's.

    I'd have paid $20 for him with no perks ....

    This 100% Also, anything that makes Buckle Up not the absolute most pathetic perk would be great. I mean I use Deja-Vu. I don't use Buckle Up.

  • I bought him for his puppet hand and the fact he got his own voice lines plus I like the evil dead movies