Is this a tractor exploit?

Last night I was playing the Doctor and this Neaon (who by the way was way higher than my rank 14 killer, thanks matchmaker) vaulted over the side with the hay bale and fell onto the slide thing below it, and she waited for me which was odd because I knew she was exhausted. So I vault over and I’m just about to hit her when she somehow SCOOTS AND SLIDES back up the hay bale and fast vaults over the other side. Then she Adrenalined and that was that.

That can’t be normal, right? To quote Thomas the Engine, that was some of the biggest bs I’ve seen recently. Besides me, a 14, facing reds and purples.

Comments

  • This one on harvester? No.

  • @pemberley said:

    Last night I was playing the Doctor and this Neaon (who by the way was way higher than my rank 14 killer, thanks matchmaker) vaulted over the side with the hay bale and fell onto the slide thing below it, and she waited for me which was odd because I knew she was exhausted. So I vault over and I’m just about to hit her when she somehow SCOOTS AND SLIDES back up the hay bale and fast vaults over the other side. Then she Adrenalined and that was that.

    That can’t be normal, right? To quote Thomas the Engine, that was some of the biggest bs I’ve seen recently. Besides me, a 14, facing reds and purples.

    Sounds odd if she somehow got back up the hay bale from the slide, but I havent seen it so im not sure...

  • No, harvester tricks are fine. Killers can do a trick on that harvester aswell

  • @justarandy said:

    No, harvester tricks are fine. Killers can do a trick on that harvester aswell

    Pig is a pro at harvester.

  • If she can climb UP the hay bale, yeah that's an exploit, that's pretty distinctly designed as a 1-way path.

  • I get what your saying if you need reference look at (araonplaysyt) somewhere in there he attempts to get back up (The Harvester) but fails, what your talking about is an exploit because it's meant to be a one-way path, also it appears to have just started happening recently.

  • @anarchy753 said:

    If she can climb UP the hay bale, yeah that's an exploit, that's pretty distinctly designed as a 1-way path.

    Yeah she was distinctly OFF the hay bale and on the little slide whatever and when I came near, she scooted herself back UP the hay bale and over.