Can flashlights' blinding time be reduced?
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Flashlights
So , the wiki says you can, with the purple flashlight or the bulbs, but this video of ohtofu states the complete opposite:
https://youtu.be/NKhVtADbjloWhat's the truth?
@DocOctober we need you
Comments
"So , the wiki says you can, with the purple flashlight or the bulbs"
Do what?
Reduce the flashlights' blinding time
They shouldn't. They should only increase the blinding time, as in how long the killer is blinded.
I'd like if they made flashlight addons a bit better. Maybe re-introduce the blind time addons, but with reduced effectiveness and without the ability to stack.
You funny dud. Anyway, what the wiki says is wrong, it doesn't make blinding faster, neither to lightburn
If you go into a lobby and see 4 flashlights and don't use lightborn, that's on you. Can also face walls and even...look up. Holy cow the outplays.
I know it, I have 1600 hrs goddamn XD
Then why are you asking if it can be lowered if you have 1.6k hours? No one here is understanding your question.
I don't see how the wiki says anything like that.
The "brightness of the beam" statistic simply means how "blinded" the killer feels before a full "Killer Blind" is achieved. It's how hard it is for the killer to see during the blinding process.
Blind duration is pretty straight forwards. It's how long the killer stays fully blind.
The only way to achieve a full blind faster is to have more than one survivor flashlight the killer at the same time, or chain blinding the killer right after they get out of a full blind and start recovering from it.
Because I see that the add ons do not blind faster, but the wiki states the opposite
@Leonardo1ita Are we talking about the English Dead by Daylight Wiki or the Italian one? Because I think the Italian one hasn't updated that information in a very long time.
Are you back? I missed your comments buddy.
I am, yes.
If you go here https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Odd_Bulb
The trivia actually says that. Anyway I already knew that this nerfed ages ago
do keep in mind that the wiki is NOT always correct
Yes sir I know it
Those values weren't updated for a long time, simply because none of us had a way to verify the numbers. I was only recently able to do so.
I updated all Flashlight Add-ons now, they are accurate as of now.
Nice man, Always good