A normal day in dbd
Its a normal day in dbd but u have time to only play one game.
Which role u play? Which character?
Addons/perks optional
My choice: Spirit with ruin pop discordance save the best for last
Its a normal day in dbd but u have time to only play one game.
Which role u play? Which character?
Addons/perks optional
My choice: Spirit with ruin pop discordance save the best for last
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It depends on my mood, either LF with M&A, PGTW,BBQ and Franklin’s or Claudette with IW,DH,Adrenaline and DS.
Guessing ptb doesn't count so...
The Legion with frenzy duration and increased mend duration.
BBQ n Chili, Whispers, Enduring and Ruin.
Sometimes i switch out Ruin or Whispers for Spirit Fury
Respect for dont use sloppy and thanato xD
Kate with Q&Q, Head On, SC and a perk (i'll try some of the new ones on this slot)
Killer. Myers. 'Nuff said. :)
Probably Ghostface with one cooldown addon and one marked duration addon with PGTW, Ruin, Thrilling Tremors and Nurses calling, my standard build
I play ps4 and just recently started mastering Nurse so probably Nurse with Ruin, bbq, nurses calling, and shadowborn. Addons probably a range and less fatigue or double range
One game? I let my daily guide me.
Dwight with Head On + Quick and Quiet + Ds + We're gonna live forever. Bloody party streamers if I'm in a good mood :)
Spirit with BBQ, Beast of Prey, Distressing, and Whispers. No add-ons. Spirit's who I usually prefer to play as, and that's the default build I use on all my killers these days (if they have those perks).