SWF and Head On
Is this the new bully tactic for SWF? Just played against a SWF who all had head on + 2 flash lights. I ended up slugging them all down after 3 stuns or so. No gens were done either as they were intent on trying to make me D/C
Is this the new bully tactic for SWF? Just played against a SWF who all had head on + 2 flash lights. I ended up slugging them all down after 3 stuns or so. No gens were done either as they were intent on trying to make me D/C
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I suppose SWF are more likely to use head on as it "potentially" allows them to save their teammates by stunning the killer either while carrying or tunneling a teammate. Some of them end up using it solely with the purpose to annoy killers, though.
@Yamaoka Said it all
They were purposely doing it to annoy. In chases they would lead me to lockers their buddies were in so the could locker stun then t-bag. I don't think they really cared about winning, just wanted to bully and make me D/C
I mean, if they weren't doing gens then I don't think they were trying to make you DC.
Sounds like they were just a bunch of memers
The bully tactic is DS->Head On->Head On->DS->Head On in the endgame >_>;;
I mean I use head on and I play solo
I'm fine with that. I'm just saying the SWF groups on comms that use it just to annoy the killer are a special group
Yeah get the multi stun in!... 2 is easy... go for 3 or more.
Sounds like they were just doing it for the memes if there were no gens done :v
It's usually not a big deal as long as you keep your composure.