Why do people DC a second before dying in hook?
I'd like to know your answer because for me it's stupid and brainless doing this
I'd like to know your answer because for me it's stupid and brainless doing this
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
To deny killer their hook and sacrifice points
Sometimes it's because they're salty and want to punish the killer, but actually more often it's because you can sometimes keep your items/add-ons if you DC from a game instead of dying.
They are salty, don't care about their own blood points gain. Want to screw the killer out of their own hook and sacrifice points. Also want to deny them perks that activate when they are placed on the hook like BBQ, or Pop Goes the Weasel.
It's pretty stupid I agree, just look at it like I do...a win! lol
to derank
No Bbq stack for ya maboi.
Got an survivor with OoO a few weeks ago, i played wraith and he was one of the two surviving players. He dced in the exit gates to derank.
I usually just report those people, because it's just bs. The only reason to dc is a bad killer connection. And i'm talking about that drop-a-pallet-teleport-five-metres-back-and-get-grabbed-for-two-minutes-before-getting-teleported-into-a-hook-sh!t.
The good sh!t.
No, I mean, they literally DC a second before of ending the match for them, while the entity carries them to the sky
Disconnects go to Brutality, not sacrifice, so you can deny a killer points by dcing.