Best builds for Spirit?
I plan on making a guide on how to play and play against her for the fun of it through what I see cause a lot of people have trouble with that, but I want to ask as I find her real fun to play, what is the best perks for her? Fun builds? Strong?
Comments
Perks: Ruin, Discordance, Monitor&Abuse, Surveillance
Addons: Prayer Beads Bracelet, Mother-Daughter Ring
It's one of the best builds in the game.
PGTW, strider, bbq and myc
@GrootDude
I just got MYC, I love PGTW on her, do not have BBQ or Stridor yet.
You’ll love ‘em
Monitor and Abuse is really good because it allows you sneak up on Survivors when not in a chase and hide your phasing better with the larger Terror Radius while in chase.
Save The Best For Last is a sleeper perk on her too, since it allows you to follow up on a hit by phasing sooner.
headset is her strongest perk
I think Distressing + Nurses is a good combo since her phasing can't be heard in her TR. It gives your free downs if someone dares to heal in your TR.
Pop goes the weasel, surveillance, sloppy butcher, whispers/bbq and any add ons
I know how to play her, thanks.
I used to run M&A, BBQ, Ruin, and Bloodhound. Now I'm having fun with DH, BBQ, PGTW, and MYC.