I've been playing a bit of demogorgon on the PTB. He's pretty fun to play. He has decent map pressure, a little bit of intel gathering and a fairly reliable way to at least close distance in chases. Shred is incredibly satisfying to land. He's also pretty fun to play against, since every time he performs an action, his screams echo across the entire map, making for a terrifying ambiance.
I've been playing a bit of demogorgon on the PTB. He's pretty fun to play. He has decent map pressure, a little bit of intel gathering and a fairly reliable way to at least close distance in chases. Shred is incredibly satisfying to land. He's also pretty fun to play against, since every time he performs an action, his screams echo across the entire map, making for a terrifying ambiance.
Also, the chase music sounds pretty funny for me. And another thing, I will probably play a lot of Steve, his Screams are to funny :D
@Chordyceps sounds nice. The queues were to long for me to test properly :-) Top tier killer or nah?
I'd put him at least at a solid B tier. Ive had a few perfect games with him, and a few games where I could not keep up at all. Usually Ill come away with at least 2 kills though.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Fun to play and fun to verse in my opinion.
Looks fun to face and play
I play console so I cannot try out the Demodog
I've been playing a bit of demogorgon on the PTB. He's pretty fun to play. He has decent map pressure, a little bit of intel gathering and a fairly reliable way to at least close distance in chases. Shred is incredibly satisfying to land. He's also pretty fun to play against, since every time he performs an action, his screams echo across the entire map, making for a terrifying ambiance.
Also, the chase music sounds pretty funny for me. And another thing, I will probably play a lot of Steve, his Screams are to funny :D
Steve screams for like, a minute straight, its incredible
@Chordyceps sounds nice. The queues were to long for me to test properly :-) Top tier killer or nah?
@MrDardon Steve all the way <3
I'd put him at least at a solid B tier. Ive had a few perfect games with him, and a few games where I could not keep up at all. Usually Ill come away with at least 2 kills though.
Fun on both sides.
But then again I said the same thing about Spirit when she came out, and now I despise playing against Spirits.
He looks fun for both sides, but it could just be that he’s something new.
I think people will hate facing Demogorgon when everyone gets as good with the lunge as Zubat was when he played the PtB.
Yes, in my opinion. (fun)