The Blood Hunt Dissappointment
Hello, first of all I would like to thank all of the people that are working hard to improve DbD. This Stranger Things Chapter is amazing and I believe this will take the game far up. There is something making me unhappy tho and that is the announcement of the blood hunt event happenning between September 5th and 9th. I found out that the announcement was not official and there isn't a officially announced date for the bloodhunt. I would like to say I have been waiting for the 5th for a week and I was really excited for the event and people say that the event may happen in upcoming weeks but I will go to college at 20th and wont be able to play DbD at that week. So finally I would like to say that since lots of people had their hopes torn apart, I think that you,the DbD family, should make th event soon. Lol I know I'm probably asking for much but I think you understood how disappointed I am for not having the event. Thank you for your time. Keep up the good work!
Comments
We cannot as the PTB is still live, making the Bloodhunt during the PTB is a bad idea as people will stop testing to get themselves some points, anyways I don't think the 20th will have the Bloodhunt
So you got excited about non-official dates which turned out to be untrue.
They have already officially said there will be one....
SOON™
A bloodhunt during PTB would already be a total waste of time, as well as a bloodhunt before the bloodweb changes are realeased. So getting worked up on unofficial fakenews is nor a fault of BHVR, its your fault for being totally naive in any way.
They will probably have it when the DLC goes live. It would also kinda make sense as we have 3 new characters, and it will lessen the grind by a lot. Hoping the DLC comes this Tuesday but it will probably come out next Tuesday.
As @TheBean stated, our only official answer about a Bloodhunt event was SOON™.
I don't think you needed to say Naive, you could have ended it with just the first sentence
I understand all of you and the fact of PTB still being on. For how long will the PTB continue?
They normally last around a week, with the update coming out in another week.
May vary from time to time.
"Gasp!"... our queen!
I’m sorry you’re bummed, but here’s a word of advice, if I may:
Don’t ever take release dates, event dates, etc too seriously unless you see a dev say it. Most events and releases will be announced with ample notice.
The people who run the wiki do find some great information from time to time, but just because it’s in the game files doesn’t mean it’s 100% confirmed. Dates change, plans change, and sometimes files are mined before the devs have finalized things.
And what others are saying is right, as well. Having the event during the ptb would have been a disastrous decision. So always keep that kind of logic in mind when speculating about events in the future.
Thank you all for your comments <3