What killer is the closest height to the average survivor standing still?

Just out of curiosity, I mean survivors all have the same hitbox I'm not worried about that, but like what's the best analogue for their height from a killers perspective? I'm looking to do a mock up of a first person view survivor and was wondering if the hag, legion or ghostface could be good choices? I know hags kind of slouched over and I don't feel a survivors view would be quite that low, but at the same time ghostface feels to high?

Comments

  • I'd say any killer that is listed as "average" height, minus hag and nurse. This would be legion, pig, GF, Freddy, and Spirit. Hag is bent over and Nurse is floating.

  • when it comes to Killers that are closest to the size of survivors it would be Legion Amanda and Freddy

    With Legion being the smallest followed debatably by Amanda then Freddy I haven't really tested it but I do know that those two tend to compete for the second smallest

  • @Volfawott said:

    when it comes to Killers that are closest to the size of survivors it would be Legion Amanda and Freddy

    With Legion being the smallest followed debatably by Amanda then Freddy I haven't really tested it but I do know that those two tend to compete for the second smallest

    I'll look into it!