I'm just wondering right now because I got this today
😂
700-800
Dodged the ######### out of that lobby
I think I had 1300
In going to answer for Puppers. 2500
They need entertainment on the ISS too.
I forget to look most of the time. I assume when something happens like getting hit by the killer from 20 feet away that it's pretty bad though.
I had one time a ping jumping between 300 and 1500. I stayed, just to experience how it is. Conclusion: never again.
@[Deleted User] said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/699/VRO1N0KA2B6R.pngPing indicator won't show any higher than 1100.
@[Deleted User] said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/699/VRO1N0KA2B6R.png
Ping indicator won't show any higher than 1100.
Correct, my ping was about 1100 xd
1100 consistent Ping. Sadly the Killer did close the Lobby, I was looking forward to play that.
Playing: 500 consistent Ping, but that was not too bad. Better consistent high Ping than spiking Ping.
700-1000 I played it just for the memes and after I finished a generator I got lagged out the match.
5000... we were joking in lobby the the host is from the mars.
Higher than 1100
It was Billy and it was hilarious. Every once in a while I like to torture myself and don’t dodge Lobbies like this.
Funny, that's what all the survivors in Australian killer lobbies have looked like for the last week.
Last year, during the holidays, I had consistent ping of over 1000 EVERY SINGLE GAME. I don't know why, but my internet was really bad then.
The same thing happened a few months ago too. That one I figured out though. Turns out updating Warframe takes A LOT of power.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
700-800
Dodged the ######### out of that lobby
I think I had 1300
In going to answer for Puppers. 2500
They need entertainment on the ISS too.
I forget to look most of the time. I assume when something happens like getting hit by the killer from 20 feet away that it's pretty bad though.
I had one time a ping jumping between 300 and 1500. I stayed, just to experience how it is. Conclusion: never again.
Correct, my ping was about 1100 xd
1100 consistent Ping. Sadly the Killer did close the Lobby, I was looking forward to play that.
Playing: 500 consistent Ping, but that was not too bad. Better consistent high Ping than spiking Ping.
700-1000 I played it just for the memes and after I finished a generator I got lagged out the match.
5000... we were joking in lobby the the host is from the mars.
Higher than 1100
It was Billy and it was hilarious. Every once in a while I like to torture myself and don’t dodge Lobbies like this.
Funny, that's what all the survivors in Australian killer lobbies have looked like for the last week.
Last year, during the holidays, I had consistent ping of over 1000 EVERY SINGLE GAME. I don't know why, but my internet was really bad then.
The same thing happened a few months ago too. That one I figured out though. Turns out updating Warframe takes A LOT of power.