How was the ptb today cause I haven't tryed it out yet because of a thunderstorm :(
I haven't been able to test it out today because of a thunderstorm happing now:( so how was it today?
I haven't been able to test it out today because of a thunderstorm happing now:( so how was it today?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hope you’re safe, PS4 player so I haven’t tried it.
What? I'm on pc
I said I’m a PS4 player
Oh:) I just found out.
for me this ptb is great killer seems strong and not op, no more hits via lags
and oh my steve is sexy baster XD
It was pretty good.Some tunnelers but overly ok
Too sexy for his scoops, too sexy for Nancy, so sexy it hurts.
true
Cool
You've got plenty of plums being high level Spirits etc with red/purple perks tunneling. It's a PTB for the sake of fudge.
The new killer is reaaaallly fun to play as and against. He has a touch of Billy which I really like. He needs some polishing and QoL changes, other than that awesome.
Its good but some survivor perks needs some buff otheres are good ability of the new killer etc
Cool:D
Cool