Double Blood points...
So I assume the blood point event that was mentioned a few weeks ago was a big hoax? Haven't heard a word about it
So I assume the blood point event that was mentioned a few weeks ago was a big hoax? Haven't heard a word about it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They said one is coming.. but there is no date defined yet.
They probably gonna do it after release of the DLC to help out the new people.
We've never mentioned any dates for a blood hunt just yet. I wouldn't recommend getting your hopes up until we announce something officially.
Thanks
*froths at the mouth with anticipation*
double BP is today! just play twice as good :)
cheers!
So there is NOT one scheduled from the 5th-9th?
Great, someone told me that days ago and I was expecting it. Nice to know they pulled that date out of absolutely ######### nowhere.
Why'd it be one during a PTB?
I don't play on PC and only thing I really know about PTB is it started recently. So that means Stranger Things DLC for sure doesn't come out next week. Possibly the week after that. I do rememebr there being a double blood right before Ghost Face came out. Whether that was right after the ptb for him I don't know.
Bummer. I thought it was scheduled from the 5th to the 9th of this month.
I hope they save it for after the bloodweb change, so we can get the most out of it.
So no bloodhunt soon... Yay I guess I'll just do dailies until decent BP are awarded...
So disappointed
I'm off for a weekend in a couple of weeks, reckon it'll be then!
Why are you disappointed? They've not said anything about a bloodhunt.
True, I just heard the rumours, my mistake.
That doesn't make me less disappointed though :(
Head on apply directly to the forehead! Head on apply directly to the forehead! Head on apply directly to the forehead!
Head on apply directly to the forehead! Head on apply directly to the forehead! Head on apply directly to the forehead!