Okay how should I carry my Team if this is happening?!
Seriously.Everyone was a Noob I know but beeing carried by friends via swf and land on purple/red Ranks only to play like a Potato (I mean playing like real Rank 15) ...
If you are bad than watch Video's/Guide's and Praktice! I seriously want to learn to carry but if I see a Potato is running to me INJURED and WITH the Killer on his ass if I am hooked .. *sigh* Why is this happen so often in high ranks on PS4 in the last time?
(I really don't want to say "don't play with your friends")
Has Amyone tips how to carry a freaking Potato Team as Solo???
Comments
Doing what, exactly?
We can't help you if we don't know specifically what you're attempting to carry.
Read my post...
Run bond, learn how to hide, and let the idiots suffer. It's not complicated.
I'd say three big things you can do to help a struggling team.
Keeping the Killer's attention by looping him and such is a great way to buy time for your team.
Ruin can slow down game progression by a lot, learn totem spawns and killer habits ( like how killers like to go to their hex totems early in the game ).
The last one is self-explanatory
@Kikki I can't comment on how to carry unskilled teammates because I only play DbD occasionally, myself. But to be realistic, most video game players play very casually and are not going to watch guides and videos and study a video game. They login, play, logout.
Most also don't read the forums, either.
Just my own anecdotal experience along those lines. Close to 12 of us played Overwatch together for its first two years. No one except me ever visited the forums or watched a single video on it. Ditto for the group back in the WoW days.
They just logged in, played, and had fun or didn't. Many developers have commented over the years that that's most gamers. Which is why it boggles my mind that, since developers know that, tutorials in most games are such absolute garbage.
If you are at low ranks then it's now a good idea to take left behind for when they get themselves killed and you need the hatch.
I do 2 and 3 but learning number 1 so... I try to do all 3 but yeah... I had a Clown last match and my Perk was Oob to became his number 1 to be killed but he constantly ignored me ๐๐
Give us clips if you want help :P I don't mean this in a mean way but most who blame others also need to improve in ways too. You get ######### teamates but you probably make mistakes as well!
Yeah i was really bad at looping, but it sorta just clicked one day and I've been able to do it pretty well. Not sure what Oob is but i think you mean OoO, which seems to always have the opposite effect to most killer's as they see it as "Come over here so I can loop you for 3 gens." I wouldn't force 1, just try to make your chases last as long as possible.
I said that I have to improve too but only in Mindgames I think(getting better) of course I do mistakes aswell.I am not perfect and I don't believe there is a human living that is.I really want to learn to be the Joker of this Team and turning it around.
I know how you feel. To often someone is getting chased and runs to the hooked survivor.. Like, what is your plan? Helping the killer to make it easier for him?
It's an issue of ranking:
1. With safety pips, it's to easy to rank up and eventually land in red/purple ranks
2. No separated rank between solo Q and swf q. So you get carried and swf and boosted to purple rank..but in solo Q it shows that you don't belong there.