Nice little adrenaline change
Before I get "killer main" on here, yes I am a killer main, but also survivor main
All I ask for is simple
Make the exhaustion from adrenaline stack onto any other exhaustion effect currently on you
Before I get "killer main" on here, yes I am a killer main, but also survivor main
All I ask for is simple
Make the exhaustion from adrenaline stack onto any other exhaustion effect currently on you
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So for example you can get 100+ seconds exhaustion cooldown? I think I'm fine with that. I love adrenaline, it's my main perk since release. I can accept that "nerf"
Yeah, like for example if you activated Balanced tier 1 and adren tier 1 went off, you would have 120 second recovery
Really not necessary.
Yeah that's fine, I can live with that :)
Explain please
The perk is one time use that you may never get to use. The majority of the time Adrenaline is triggered you are not injured or in a chase so even then it has no effect on the game. Why don't you explain why you think it's necessary?
Typical killer main. In all seriousness I like that change tbh
Because in some other cases you can have the perk go off outside the chase and you could be exhausted already, this can prevent survivors from getting other exhaustion perks from going off, it prevents survivors from getting back into the chase and looping again after all gens are done
I like it. It would make vigil viable
Wont happend since its a 1 time use only i will say this if they triggered adredaline that means that you didint do very well you have alot of perks that can counter but no this perk wont change