The most important change on the ptb
- Added the band aid on Meg's knee for the Tempo Runner outfit. Icons have also been updated to reflect this.
This possibly took a long time
10/10 best change
This possibly took a long time
10/10 best change
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yet we still have to spam spacebar to struggle. "priorities" yikes
You are aware you can remap the keys, right? I know I set my struggle to the mouse wheel up.
You are aware the game is available on different platforms right? Ones where you can’t remap it to a mouse wheel.
I am aware of that, however the user I was responding to mentioned spamming their space bar which led me to assume that they had options.
There is now an image in my head of someone smashing their keyboard to pieces whilst spamming the spacebar lmao.
Still we should be asking the devs to fix the problem rather than having the players fix it for them.
Spamming mousewheele is still bad.
I mean, I don't use it for anything else, so it's fine for me. Besides, it replicates struggling as eventually you'll get tired.