Inner Strength will be meta

10/9/8 seconds I think to fully heal just to do totems? Great, keep it at that! I absolutely love it.

Comments

  • Oh yeah... it will be meta on day 1 if they dont change it.

    Im getting it...1st thing when dlc comes out

  • I think inner strength will definitely become meta, and now that second wind no longer has the terror radius condition i can see that potentially becoming meta as well. No more healing thank god!

  • It's a pretty "healthy" perk:

    - survivors who run "Inner Strength" are going to look for a totem at the start of the game giving the killer a bit of a chance to have a less stressful early game.

    - survivors won't need to fear NOED anymore in return as the perk basically rewards survivors with an "almost-instaheal" for giving the killer some time by taking the killer's "potential NOED" out / cleansing a totem.


    I really like the idea behind the perk!

  • Yeah..free insta heal perks? We will be seeing a lot of these..dunno how I feel about it

  • I'm down for it.

    The end result of the meta is no NOED and a slower early game, no problems here.

  • Oh yeah this perk is going to be really fun to run and it will be nice to see a new perk break up the stale meta of DS/DH/Adrenaline/BT/UB


    However I have a feeling Inner Strength is going to be absolutely abused with Decisive Strike. Think about it just run to a locker and you'll be essentially invulnerable as the killer can't pull you out and you get to heal to full


    Ugh, that's going to be annoying

  • In my opinion it won't become meta, since it has such a narrow use. If you are in a chase, you won't have the time to heal in a locker, and since you heal with a medkit in under 20 seconds, sacrificing a perk slot for it doesn't make much sense to me. But it will be awesome to do some DS Inner Strenght plays or Head On Inner Strenght

  • @BlueFang said:

    Oh yeah this perk is going to be really fun to run and it will be nice to see a new perk break up the stale meta of DS/DH/Adrenaline/BT/UB

    However I have a feeling Inner Strength is going to be absolutely abused with Decisive Strike. Think about it just run to a locker and you'll be essentially invulnerable as the killer can't pull you out and you get to heal to full

    Ugh, that's going to be annoying

    It's a lose/lose situation

  • @BlueFang said:

    Oh yeah this perk is going to be really fun to run and it will be nice to see a new perk break up the stale meta of DS/DH/Adrenaline/BT/UB

    However I have a feeling Inner Strength is going to be absolutely abused with Decisive Strike. Think about it just run to a locker and you'll be essentially invulnerable as the killer can't pull you out and you get to heal to full

    Ugh, that's going to be annoying

    Wait until the heal to full and then pull them out, you get hit with decisive, but they lose a heal๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/667488#Comment_667488

    Wait until the heal to full and then pull them out, you get hit with decisive, but they lose a heal๐Ÿ˜Ž

    Hmm, that is true. Still I foresee quite a bit of frustration in the future with survivors doing 0 IQ plays and not even punished for them due to these two perks


    Might actually cause me to start playing Plague come to think of it


    For the record in-case anyone asks. No I don't tunnel, I will always go for the unhooker instead of the unhooked. This is because I pride myself in having fun lobbies and I want points.


    However a unhooked survivor can stare at me, jump in a locker and there's nothing I can really do about it thanks to their DS. It's a dumb play that I can't punish with a slug and that's annoying

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/667488#Comment_667488

    Wait until the heal to full and then pull them out, you get hit with decisive, but they lose a heal๐Ÿ˜Ž

    And run Head-on for the extra juice ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • Btw, head on is on the shrine...XD