New cosmetics! - Do you like them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcBD91s4rRw

They look really good to me. Thanks BHVR for your continuous work on the game, very nice and the progress is noticeable. 😀

Comments

  • Maybe improve the character models etc instead of just adding more cash cow options

  • @Tensor said:

    Maybe improve the character models etc instead of just adding more cash cow options

    Apparently they did some work on the characters and their hair on the PTB or the upcoming one, don't take this for granted though.

  • I liked the Pigs, 'wooden' Wraith, skull head Huntress and the puppet Clown...but these new ones aren't anything special.

  • @TheGorgon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/667327#Comment_667327

    Apparently they did some work on the characters and their hair on the PTB or the upcoming one, don't take this for granted though.

    You mean the hair the keeps disappearing when hooked

  • @Horus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/667330#Comment_667330

    You mean the hair the keeps disappearing when hooked

    Dunno, told you to take it with a grain of salt

  • The Doctor one is nice, Ash is cool, the others besides the new people are meh.

    The Demogorgon is pretty meh, the P3 looks bland and not inspiring to me like previous Killers with their P3. Sure it isn't drenched with gore which is a nice change but I think that would have been better with the Demo since it;s a creature and not a person. The chain outfit is...eh. I think a burned or bullet hole Demo would have been cool and better looking, I mean if the chains give off a sound effect then I'll be impressed.

    I like Feng's outfit, it looks legit and simple.

  • I love the outfits but him referring to Steve and Nancy as "the guy" and "the girl" triggered me a little for some reason.

  • No.

    They look really disgusting or super #########... Like that feng one.

  • The one he says is named Hillbilly, but doesn't look like Hillbilly, looks like Wraith to me.

    Wraith usually has such a curve in his weapon, and the left hand definitely reminds me of Wraith.

    If that truly turns out to be Hillbilly, holy moly, is that a lot of work put into a cosmetic, it's not even him anymore.

    In any case, it's hard to care about all cosmetics when there's like 40 characters, almost all with additional cosmetics.

  • Also: That cape.

    Only Wraith does capes like that.

  • Feng deserves better. Also I’m sad there’s none for David. He should have more cosmetics for how popular he is.

  • I definitely like ashes

  • Nothing that interests me, sadly.

  • Only noticed now that Wraith's weapon is license plates.

    That's hot.

  • I just want people to know it's okay to just not be interested in certain cosmetics. There's no need to call them #########. Grow up.


    Anyway, Doc and Wraith's are awesome. Ash's is groovy.