PS4 servers
I can’t get a match for the life of me. Anyone experiencing the same? I keep getting a no network connection message
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The servers have been flakey for about 3 hours, and died almost completely about an hour ago.
Georgia, USA. Ps4 server is currently down here as well.
Hopefully fixed in a couple more hours. Was hoping to play today.
I like how they don't even tweet out about this problem regardless of whether or not this is Sony's fault or their fault
Same thing for me. Try to connect to a match and get a connection error message.
It isn't Sony's fault because other online games work.
Probably because it's 4 AM where they live and they don't know about the problem, because people who are sleeping can't read forum posts nor check connectivity statuses.
For F's sake please....I just wanna get home from a long day of work and chill out and play. I keep getting a you need a network connection to play killers and have been sitting in a waiting period for 15 minutes as survivor...what's going on with the servers. Are they unaware. Can we get an update as to the issues and resolve time....please
Yes, they are unaware, because it's four ######### AM where they live. Go play something else. I hear Civ V is good.
Oh i'm sorry I am a little tense after the month wait for a dlc, the weird new bugs that came after, and now the servers just not working...I think as a player and consumer I am entitled to be displeased. Also civ 5 is boring after playing it for so long...
yay! I may catch a quick game or two before sleep.
I think it was a PSN issue, because my friends and I tried to play another multiplayer online game (Killing Floor 2), and we couldn't form a party lobby on that either.