Will we get new Stranger Things outfits as the show progresses?
^Title.
^Title.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Either this or they'll give us ones similar to pig and Tapp, things that the creators of Stranger Things could see the characters wearing.
its up to Netflix, not the Devs. im guessing it'll mostly depend on how well this DLC sells to make Netflix decide.
Like the person above me said. If they get the rights to consistently make new outfits, they probably will, but it's not guaranteed.
Ash got his Apocalypse outfit a handful of months after his release, don't sweat it. We'll get more Steve and Nancy outfits.
If DbD actually gets supported for as long as the devs have said/hope then it's likely i'd say...
Season 4 will take what? 2 years at most?
Should start filming in December/January this year, should be out for Spring of 2021. As long as the game gets more balanced and continues to get fresh content and licenses, the game will live long enough to see a new season.
I don't understand that demand for more outfits for Steve when it's obvious that the only thing you want is just SHIRTLESS STEVE
@RoKrueger I was just wondering. Considering Stranger Things is an ongoing trilogy, I’d thought it’d be right to ask.
EDIT: I prefer Nancy over Steve, lol.
I know. I was just messing around :-P
Good question. I guess it will all depend on how good the sells of this DLC will be.