I was really stressed about my first day in highschool. I didn't know anyone. But after a couple of hours i've met someone and he became my buddy. How was yours?
Well, I'm almost 47, so school is a long ways in the rearview mirror. That said, my youngest is 9 years old and started 4th grade today. He was excited. We met the teacher and saw who was in his class last week. Teacher is nice and one he knows already, and all of the problematic kids from his class last year are not in his class this year, but several of his friends are.
Well, I'm almost 47, so school is a long ways in the rearview mirror. That said, my youngest is 9 years old and started 4th grade today. He was excited. We met the teacher and saw who was in his class last week. Teacher is nice and one he knows already, and all of the problematic kids from his class last year are not in his class this year, but several of his friends are.
School started on like August 13th or 14th, I've been suffering for a while, it's not all that bad tho, my teachers are alright but the rules we got this year are so stupid.
School started on like August 13th or 14th, I've been suffering for a while, it's not all that bad tho, my teachers are alright but the rules we got this year are so stupid.
My first day of school was two weeks ago and I hate my schools policies so it was torture.
Being back is alright though, most of my friends aren't in advanced classes though so I know a lot more upper class men then people in my grade group sadly.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, I'm almost 47, so school is a long ways in the rearview mirror. That said, my youngest is 9 years old and started 4th grade today. He was excited. We met the teacher and saw who was in his class last week. Teacher is nice and one he knows already, and all of the problematic kids from his class last year are not in his class this year, but several of his friends are.
My other three kids are ages 19-26.
I was hoping, someone in my age would response.
My first day of school was two weeks ago, Iโm homeschooled so it was alright, just school.
Horribly boring.
my first day of school starts on the 5th of September. Really dont wanna go back lol
I'm 21 so I don't go to school anymore. however my first day at my new job a few weeks ago was pretty cool.
School started on like August 13th or 14th, I've been suffering for a while, it's not all that bad tho, my teachers are alright but the rules we got this year are so stupid.
We had a rule here that is "No turtlenecks"
Bloody hilarious
My first day of school was two weeks ago and I hate my schools policies so it was torture.
Being back is alright though, most of my friends aren't in advanced classes though so I know a lot more upper class men then people in my grade group sadly.
Otherwise it's just really boring
Super boring and tiring, just want to graduate and hopefully move in with my girlfriend, hope to be wife. Going into the army as long planned.
I'll do you one better
"No backpacks in the halls or in classrooms" yes I'm being for real
*Walks into school*
In my office
I remember you telling me that, get a diaper bag! Those can hold a lot and handle your books. People might think youโre a teen father though.๐
We're not allowed any kind of bag, some of my friends tried fanny packs and shopping bags, every bag was banned :(
Every bag? Get a guitar case!
That would count as a distraction from class, I'm afraid there's no getting around this rule ๐
Darn :/
School starts in a few days
I already wanna die
I'm 38, so no school for me.
But all the kids went back on Monday (2nd). It's been lovely and quiet in my street during the day.
You should get every single student to wear a turtleneck on the same day.
Briefcase. Or something like this. There's always a way to defeat stupid rules that deserve to be broken. Always.