Corrupt Intervention buff/tweak

What if Corrupt Intervention only activated once a survivor started working on a generator, and not at the start of the trial? And the moment the survivor working on a generator, that gen and the nearest 2 are then blocked. Giving information to the killer where the survivors might be, and giving the killer time to reroute their gen strategy.

Comments

  • Nah...I like knowing I only have to trap/patrol places next to me.

    Discordance already gives me the information of where to go

  • I think, corrupt intervantion not supposed to be an informative perk. It was designed exactly to buy time for something that ISN'T a chase. Plague supposed to mark all interactables on the map during this time. That's why it also works for hag and trapper, they use this time for setup.

  • I really like this idea and it would make Corrupt Intervention much better, but as someone said already, I don't think CI was designed to be a tracking perk, we have Thrilling Tremors for that.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Corrupt Intervention is fine.

    Make it apply to totems as well and its a deal!

  • I don't know, I just want to be able to run this and a hex perk so I won't hear a totem break during corrupt intervention


    Yeah, i'm talking to you devour hope

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Corrupt Intervention is fine.

    i would say it is fine compared to other perks in desperete need of buff like monstrous shrine lol . but Corrupt intervention is decent but it could use little buff in timer , i mean 120 seconds isnt like a much ,

    lets say u seen CI , u go as fast for other gen it is 20 seconds , plus 80 repair plus 15 to back , its 115 seconds , it doesnt do much other than i guess u have more chance to find survivors working on generators since there are 3 less to guess , other way is just to play hide and seek for 120 seconds but its risky as solo survivors since swf will know to all play stealthy

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/665993#Comment_665993

    I don't know, I just want to be able to run this and a hex perk so I won't hear a totem break during corrupt intervention

    Yeah, i'm talking to you devour hope

    Well I definitely like this idea but if you want your hex perk to be covered, then use Hex: Thrill of the Hunt. Otherwise Corrupt Intervention will become more of a meta perk then Ruin. And as a matter of fact Corrupt Intervention would probably have to become a hex perk too, if your idea were to be implemented.