Autohaven crane car collision box broken
Someone else noticed how the cars next to the crane has a terrible collision box recently? I always get stucked there as killer and as survivor. It wasn't that way some updates ago.
Someone else noticed how the cars next to the crane has a terrible collision box recently? I always get stucked there as killer and as survivor. It wasn't that way some updates ago.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All the cars have terrible collisions. The one in Springwood near the house, and also in Springwood those two cars with the pallet, near the school.
Definitely they need to fix those hitboxes.
Yeah the collision on that car is terrible. It collision box extends like a foot past the edge of the car.
I noticed this over the past week or so. Not sure if I've just missed it, forgot about it or never noticed it in the past. All I know is it was an absolute nightmare getting looped there recently.