Where Are All the Red Rank Survivors
Been having trouble finding a full red rank team to play with AND against. I’ve had a feel here and there, just about 5-10% of all games are all red ranks, the rest are purple mixed with red or even some green. Is it really a bug or are less people playing?
*edit to post that it’s been this way for about 2 weeks now.
Comments
They all depip'ed and are currently running green rank killers around maps.
What's the point in getting to red rank? I don't enjoy playing against nurse every single match.
Dunno bout other ppl, but I play as abunch of mid to low tier killers at red rank.
Same, although I haven’t been playing as much so I’m not currently in red ranks. :P
Just woke up, debating having a bowl of cereal. Most of my lobbies are all red rank survivors. One game last night I had two rank 15 survivors, with 1 perk each. It was a R1 Ruin Nurse. So it went as well as you would expect.
also many people right now are unable to deal with solo queue so there's even more swf going on than normal..
not saying there's no solo queue of course, i mostly play solo as do many people, but i am aware of a large number of people who refuse to at the moment even tho they weren't like that a little bit ago..
Atm, im just takin it easy on an alt account and letting newbies practice. Playing some Bubba and having some chases, but not going all out. They all get to live and alot of times I just pretend whatever trick they tried doing TOTALLY fooled me. Id rather me run em around than someone else who WONT go easy on em.
chilling at purple ranks