Devs, quick question before PTB
Is their going to be any perk and/or addon changes? I see nobody really talking about that.
Is their going to be any perk and/or addon changes? I see nobody really talking about that.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not in this PTB, and certainly not on Tuesday. The new perks will be up and running on Wednesday's PTB, where they would then be liable to change.
i want to believe itll be a yes... but its bhvr so no, probably no, most likely nope, definitively never before the ptb
I believe during the stranger things stream @not_Queen actually stated that left behind was getting changed but I might be mistaken. If I'm not though, then it's still the only perk I've heard that's getting significant changes.
I'm talking about the general PTB update, I know the schedule, and I mean already existing perks, not announced ones (at least not yet)
The Tuesday ptb ain't touching perks.
They made no mention (to my knowledge) of changing current perks or add ons in the Wednesday PTB update. Those major changes will come soon(tm)
They very rarely talk about perk changes unless it's meta like when they changed
Calm Spirit, Left Behind, We're Gonna Live Forever, We'll Make It.
when they make minor changes to numbers etc they very rarely discuss it and just let us test it.
While true, it is also not talked about. So whatever the case we won't know until Wednesday. And unfortunately I can't participate on the basis I don't own DbD on computer.
So if anyone could tell me any perk changes that would be lovely.
There will likely be patch notes posted https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/ptb-patch-notes
here either tomorrow or more likely, Tuesday.
I'm sure if there are any controversial changes you'll see some spicy threads.
I'll keep my eyes on the forums.
And of course, there will always be one side who complains over something else. It was funny at first, now I'm getting a wee bit tired from the survivor mains, and my own fellow killer mains.