Random loss of control mid-game - bug or not?
Ever since today, it has sometimes happened that my controls stopped working randomly in matches. I couldn't crouch, walk, run etc, couldn't even look around, I would only see my mouse moving over the monitor.
Once it fixed itself after I got unhooked, other times I have just randomly pressed buttons while being in the middle of a chase and I would gain control back. Sometimes it happens multiple times in a match. But it only happens while being chased or hit by the killer.
I would just like to know if this has happened to anyone else before to differentiate between hardware failure of game issue.
Comments
There've been a few instances of this happening, I think. It's definitely a bug.
I know that it's a bug that you can't move right from the beginning of the game but losing control right in the middle of it? Almost exclusively while being chased by a killer?
There has been no update recently but this only happened since yesterday, it's just very strange.
Are you sure that you dont have any backround Programms running? I know About the Issue if you share your screen in Skype with someone in the time you Play. That your controls will ######### up, because of that the mous taps allways the Skype window.
Nope, nothing in the background open except youtube and maybe discord, but no screen-sharing or anything like that. I also find it weird how it only happens while in a chase with a killer or a few seconds after being hit. At one point my character would just continue walking into one direction without me being able to stop her or do anything.
Yeah, it's happened to me before. I could look around but I couldn't move.
I hope its not a spider, I hate spiders.
Except I couldn't even look around, my mouse cursor would just move over the screen. That's a little different.
my joy stick just goes buggy if I try to turn I start spinning in circles lmfao
I thought it was just me :')
Probably a "what it feels like to be a Killer against SWF" simulation.
In all seriousness, did you try simply left clicking the mouse on the game's window?
I tried everything, everytime in happens. Click and press every button, alt-tab out of the game and back in etc. Like I said sometimes it fixes itself, sometimes not and I just die when in a hook struggle phase.