Leveling the Doctor

Hello there

My next Killer i wanna Level is The Doctor. Therefore i ask you, what your favourite Doctor Build is, and what addons, in your opinion, are the best he got.

So far so good, thanks in Advance and have a nice day.

Comments

  • Distressing, Unnerving Presence, Overcharge, Ruin is the best. Saw maps are the best offerings. Doc has pretty good add ons you can play around with - the only one not worth it is the knight piece and the donut shape electric field.

  • @pemberley said:

    Distressing, Unnerving Presence, Overcharge, Ruin is the best. Saw maps are the best offerings. Doc has pretty good add ons you can play around with - the only one not worth it is the knight piece and the donut shape electric field.

    Disgusting.

  • @xEa said:

    Hello there

    My next Killer i wanna Level is The Doctor. Therefore i ask you, what your favourite Doctor Build is, and what addons, in your opinion, are the best he got.

    So far so good, thanks in Advance and have a nice day.

    I really like playing doctor with Ruin, Sloppy Butcher, Nurse's calling and M&A. Nobody expects nurses on doctor, and they heal in unsafe spots.

  • @pemberley said:

    Distressing, Unnerving Presence, Overcharge, Ruin is the best. Saw maps are the best offerings. Doc has pretty good add ons you can play around with - the only one not worth it is the knight piece and the donut shape electric field.

    Impossible Skillcheck build :) Well, on maps like the game, this might work sometimes, but i am looking for a more general build.. thanks anyway appreciate it.

  • @Groxiverde said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/84560/leveling-the-doctor

    I really like playing doctor with Ruin, Sloppy Butcher, Nurse's calling and M&A. Nobody expects nurses on doctor, and they heal in unsafe spots.

    which addons do you prefere?

  • the grey electrode which only increases the power range by 25% (but it is a lot faster to charge than the 75%, so it is much better at mindgames) and the fake pallets one, so when they heal near a fake pallet thinking they are safe is an ez down for me :D

  • I don't like ruin. I'm just not a fan of hex totems in general as they are too inconsistent. My current go-to for Doctor is BBQ, Distressing, Sloppy Butcher and Thanataphobia. I've never had any difficulty getting double pips with it. Ideally I'd use Red stain and 75% shock range. Incase you can't tell I suck at finding survivors generally lol - hence the build

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    I don't like ruin. I'm just not a fan of hex totems in general as they are too inconsistent. My current go-to for Doctor is BBQ, Distressing, Sloppy Butcher and Thanataphobia. I've never had any difficulty getting double pips with it. Ideally I'd use Red stain and 75% shock range. Incase you can't tell I suck at finding survivors generally lol - hence the build

    Thanks for the input, i will considere it.

    The shocking addon seems to be really nice, but i already dislike the longer charge time. So sad there is no offering with faster Charge speed, isnt it?

  • Honestly, any build that has iridescent king and mouldy electrode. Those addons are just fun.

    But my current doc build is Screamer Doc: Infectious Fright, Iron Maiden, Mad Grit, and Sloppy Butcher. With the addons above. They cannot hide from you forever because the king has all the afflictions.

  • Distressing , bbq, pop goes the weasel, ruin

  • If you have BBQ and Distressing, you get a lot of tracking power and BP bonuses. Combine with Restraint add-on and you're guaranteed to hook everyone at least once.

    It's not Impossible Skillchecks but if you want easy BP farming while being functionally omniscient, it's a fun option.