Reminder to be NICE

This chapter is going to bring so many new people, Remember to be kind people. We want these new people to stay, so play along a little bit and try to show them the ropes and not bullying them to utter dismay of playing the game :)

Comments

  • Hopefully matchmaking wont screw them and new players will be playing WITH and AGAINST other new players. Had a game last night where I was pitted against 3 yellow ranks with only a rank 3 to try to carry. Im a rank 1...

  • I know you have good intentions but bullies are bullies. This community is how it is. The devs make the rules and decide which behaviour is okay (=not bannable).

    Btw, I share your worries that we will lose potential new players because of toxicity.

  • Im gonna de-rank, and play my Huntress slugging build for fun.

  • @Ksoni said:

    Im gonna de-rank, and play my Huntress slugging build for fun.

    >:(

  • @Ksoni said:

    Im gonna de-rank, and play my Huntress slugging build for fun.

    5e68b14.jpg