Devs Response - Custom Classes / Loadouts
I made a post like this a few months back and a lot of people agreed it was a good idea, but I'd love to hear what Devs think and if they would consider implementing it.
Killers and Survivors should be able to create loadouts for each of their characters to make switching between builds quick and easy. I think 5 for each character is more than enough. With the amount of perks we have in the game, it makes sense too.
What perk builds would you save to a Loadout? Here are some I'd use:
Survivor:
1. The Saviour
- WGLF
- Borrowed Time
- Decisive Strike
- Mettle O Man
2. Sneaky Boots
- Urban Evasion
- Spine Chill
- Lithe
- Iron Will
Killer
1. Gen Protector
- PGTW
- Overcharged
- Survellience
- Discordance
2. Spaceman Supreme (My fav build)
- Ruin
- Nurse's Calling
- BBQ Chili
- Survellience
3. Endgame
- NOED
- Blood Warden
- Remember Me
- Survellience
4. Bloody Butcher
- Sloppy Butcher
- Nurse's Calling
- Ruin
- BBQ Chili
Comments