Backwater or Blackwater?
Ok guys, this one is serious! My wife and I made a bet against each other and I’ve got $10 on the line here!
The swamp map, obviously it’s called Backwater, but did it used to be called Blackwater in the past? (Note the L after the B). We didn’t see anything about a change on the wiki, but maybe you guys would know.
Did it change or has it always been this name? I won’t tell you which side I’m on because I want honest answers from you. But I’ll tell who’s $10 richer in a little while after we’ve considered your answers!
Comments
BackWalter
Walter Black
It's always been called Backwater, however previous to reading this post I always thought it was Blackwater x.x
Look for youtube videos of the hag release or the ptb. You'll see the original name in those
ZurückWasser
Here Is a Screenshot from the old Hag teaser trailer, It was always called Backwater
Brackish Waters
Wack Bater SwAmp
Wack Bater sWaG
Wack Swater Bamp
damn...
thats the translation though xD
Wack water whomp
This is Blackwater:
African American Water
African american liquid H2O
Well guys! Some of you were wholly unhelpful 🤨, funny though!
We took the post from @Kwarantyne as the proof needed to settle the bet, so thank you for your help buddy.
I’m happy to report that my new $10 bill is a crisp one! 🤑
A fellow man of culture I see.
"JUST ONE MORE SCORE, ARTHUR!"
WHERES YA GOD DAMN FAITH??
Persons Of Color From United States Of America Dihydrogen Monoxide
You lost your bet :P
(I just think it's you who said blackwater :P)