Cosmetics
it would be possible to know the next cosmetics of September ? thank you
it would be possible to know the next cosmetics of September ? thank you
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We will find out when the ptb releases. That’s when data miners can get their hands on the new files.
please let there be a shard billy skin, please let there be a shard billy skin...
What if billy actually got a skin that was scary? That would be crazy
I just want some for Michael 😞
Agreed. He always gets Joke-Skins. I am using his P3-Skin myself, but I would like to have a new Skin. Without Flipflops.
Whatever happened to them releasing the high Def photos before the PTB launched? Lol
I was just wondering this. They did it a total of two times I believe before just giving up on that lmao. At least there are people on reddit who still manage to get lovely 4K renders out pretty quickly.
pretty sure September is Jeff and Kate