Would you prefer the matchmaking....

As it is now ( if matchmaking takes much time you are paired with people with different ranks than yours, higher or lower)

OR

A matchmaking that, good or not, will always search for people with a rank similar to yours, no matter how much time it takes?

Comments

  • I want to play with people of similar skill, but I rather not be in a lobby for 30 minutes

  • Queue times are more important to me than playing with/against players with a similar rank. However, I don't want to see those extreme cases like red ranks vs yellow ranks.

    Matching green with purple ranks is absolutely fine, for example.

  • I mean people can just derank so MM is pretty fine now.

  • After today I can clearly say:

    I prefer to wait longer and have decent games, rather than a little bit shorter waiting times (it is still quite long for Killer, I am between Green and Purple currently, and nobody can tell me that no Survivors are in this area) and strange Matchmaking.

    Like, today I had:

    As Killer: 4 Brown Ranks and in another game, 2 Red Ranks and 2 purples. Dont know about the first 4, but the latter 4 were no SWF.

    Same as Survivor - I dont want Teammates which are Rank 13 and 17. (Rank 2 currently myself)... and I dont want to play vs Low Rank Killers to either stomp them or get camped to Death, because thats what Low Ranks do.

  • I would rather wait for a good match than be matched with 3x rank 16s.

    Solo survivor is unplayable atm.

  • @Grandkurama said:

    As it is now ( if matchmaking takes much time you are paired with people with different ranks than yours, higher or lower)

    OR

    A matchmaking that, good or not, will always search for people with a rank similar to yours, no matter how much time it takes?

    I hope this answers your question

    https://youtu.be/ZevHgnshG5A

  • MM should be like Rocket league's ranked mm. Slowly increasing the difference in possible skill levels you can get.

  • I would like to have an option to not join into 200+ ping lobby's because I will dodge them anyway.

  • Not gonna lie...kinda dissapointed the video wasnt a rick roll