When Ruin Gets Blown Up In 30 Seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltVOXz4mxOo


And this is why I never bought Hag until now. Nice free perk though!

Comments

  • *Dying inside noises*

  • Cuz I like me fat like that

  • I love me some Small Game.

  • I can see the sadness in the killers eyes when I spawn next to it

  • 30 seconds? More like 24 seconds. That's how long my ruin lasted last game. Ironically I told my gf "if my ruin goes down quickly again I'm done with hex totems and I'll switch to Corrupt Intervention".


    Me, 1 game later: *picks ruin again*


    Has anyone made any decent experiences with Corrupt Intervention instead of Ruin so far?

  • @Yamaoka said:

    30 seconds? More like 24 seconds. That's how long my ruin lasted last game. Ironically I told my gf "if my ruin goes down quickly again I'm done with hex totems and I'll switch to Corrupt Intervention".

    Me, 1 game later: *picks ruin again*

    Has anyone made any decent experiences with Corrupt Intervention instead of Ruin so far?

    I use PGTW instead, never looked back.

  • I may use both together on a few occasions, but I use PGTW by itself way more than I use Ruin by itself.

  • That's literally the only Clown perk I haven't unlocked (via shrine) yet. Don't really want to unlock Clown for 1 perk. Guess I'll have to wait for it to pop on the shrine some time.

    Also, do you hesitate to kick a 20% gen (for instance) wondering if there isn't a 70+% somewhere on the map if you run PGTW?

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/658209#Comment_658209

    That's literally the only Clown perk I haven't unlocked (via shrine) yet. Don't really want to unlock Clown for 1 perk. Guess I'll have to wait for it to pop on the shrine some time.

    Also, do you hesitate to kick a 20% gen (for instance) wondering if there isn't a 70+% somewhere on the map if you run PGTW?

    Definitely, I am going to try to unlock thrilling tremors since it’ll give me an idea of what gens need kicked.

  • It depends on the killer, for me. I still use Ruin on Hag, for instance. But on killers like Plague? PGTW.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    30 seconds? More like 24 seconds. That's how long my ruin lasted last game. Ironically I told my gf "if my ruin goes down quickly again I'm done with hex totems and I'll switch to Corrupt Intervention".

    Me, 1 game later: *picks ruin again*

    Has anyone made any decent experiences with Corrupt Intervention instead of Ruin so far?

    ive made some good experiences with PTGW instead of ruin.

    Sloppy Butcher and Discordance also work quite nice - i personally never really played with Corrupt Intervention yet though.

    just be aware that without Ruin the first few minutes are harder than usual, yet later on you will benefit more from the other perks.

  • Ruin is always going to create at least a small delsy..other slow down perks effectiveness all depend on how fast survivors catch on

  • @Yamaoka said:

    30 seconds? More like 24 seconds. That's how long my ruin lasted last game. Ironically I told my gf "if my ruin goes down quickly again I'm done with hex totems and I'll switch to Corrupt Intervention".

    Me, 1 game later: *picks ruin again*

    Has anyone made any decent experiences with Corrupt Intervention instead of Ruin so far?

    Personally I haven't gotten much use out of it yet. But I might need to try that perk a bit more. Probably is good on certain killers. Like Doc. I think one problem with Corrupt interention is that survivord can just wait until the gens aren't blocked anymore, but that won't help them against doc since he'll still guaranteed find you before Corrupt Intervention deactivates.