Another Thread about Gen speeds, but more fun.

I find it funny that Clown, Spirit, Legion, Plague, Ghost face, and now Demogorgon have all released with 1 perk to slow down the speed of gens.

Some better than others, like Pop beating out rancor by a long shot. Others kinda ok, corrupt intervention and discordance are pretty ok.

But don't you find it funny that 6 killers released back to back all come with gen slow down perks? Even though we only have 4 perks slots.

Just something I noticed, carry on.

Also Noed is the best counter to gen rushing.

Comments

  • PGTW is better than noed

  • @GrootDude said:

    PGTW is better than noed

    Not if the gens get done before you get 1 hook.

    Oh, hi Leatherface.

  • @Zagrid said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/657043#Comment_657043

    Not if the gens get done before you get 1 hook.

    Oh, hi Leatherface.

    Kinda your fault if you can’t even hook one guy before the gens are done.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/657050#Comment_657050

    Kinda your fault if you can’t even hook one guy before the gens are done.

    Is it your fault if you go against a SWF team with insta heals and a haddonfield map offering as leatherface because you needed to do a daily and your ranks looked like this?

    (Note: not the actual game, just using this picture for the reference of their ranks.)

    Ranking.jpg


  • That game you showed is matchmaking being bad, you can bring Franklin’s Demise and you’ll be laughing at those insta-heals, Haddonfield put together with BL is unbalanced, kinda like moris but it still doesn’t deny you any chance to hook people and they won’t always be at a broken loop.

  • I mean I personally appreciate them giving me more options to slow down the game if I struggle with map pressure. Which I personally do, since I like to go for chases and commit to them.

  • Rancor does not help slowing down the gens. It's a tracking perk that shows the survivors' locations after a gen has been finished.

    Thrilling Tremors does not help slowing down gens, either. It's a tracking perk that shows you where a survivor is working on a gen. It's comparable to BBQ. Also unlike BBQ, this perk has a 60-seconds-cooldown.

    And corrupt intervention is not useful. You can simply work on those gens which aren't blocked.