Streamsniping is not bannable, it is not enfored by BHVR as per the form I have linked. It is how ever against Twitch TOS and if you're found accountable you might end up banned on Twitch, but I find it highly unlikely.
Streamsniping is not bannable, it is not enfored by BHVR as per the form I have linked. It is how ever against Twitch TOS and if you're found accountable you might end up banned on Twitch, but I find it highly unlikely.
Snipe... away? I guess =/
Yeah but the thread was talking about BHvr having banned someone for it.
If a thread gets taken down it's because it broke some rule.
Regarding streamsniping, it's not bannable since it's hard to prove.
If someone got banned for something, streamsniping wasn't the reason, but the forum is not the right place for that in any case and they should contact the support.
Yew, well, that's the thing. They were talking about how the person got banned for stream sniping, a non-bannable offense.
Ahh right, ok - I missed the thread so assumed they wanted to know if it was bannable, my mistake!
I guess it was more harrasment based? If you're stream sniping, it's whatever, but I guess if you make it very obvious you only equipd moris when against a certain person, tunnel them, harass them in end game chat they may have been banned for that reason but stream sniping was typed instead, I'm not sure.
Tru3 can't get the people who obviously stream snipe banned, so I find it hard to believe some random streamer did without some seriously obvious harassment evidence.
Ahh right, ok - I missed the thread so assumed they wanted to know if it was bannable, my mistake!
I guess it was more harrasment based? If you're stream sniping, it's whatever, but I guess if you make it very obvious you only equipd moris when against a certain person, tunnel them, harass them in end game chat they may have been banned for that reason but stream sniping was typed instead, I'm not sure.
Tru3 can't get the people who obviously stream snipe banned, so I find it hard to believe some random streamer did without some seriously obvious harassment evidence.
Referring to the thread he might be the one having triggered it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not sure. Mighta gotten taken down for discussing bans?
Bans aren't discussed on the forums and are usually shut down considerably fast.
That's what I thought.
"Transparency" I guess.
Yes, because filling the community forum with people demanding to be unbanned sounds healthy.
Almost all forums have the "no ban discussion" rule in place, their is an appeals form to fill in if you would like clarification as to your ban etc.
It was not directly talking about ban. But about something that id meant non-bannable and that have been fooled.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/game-rules-and-report-system#latest
Streamsniping is not bannable, it is not enfored by BHVR as per the form I have linked. It is how ever against Twitch TOS and if you're found accountable you might end up banned on Twitch, but I find it highly unlikely.
Snipe... away? I guess =/
Yeah but the thread was talking about BHvr having banned someone for it.
Yew, well, that's the thing. They were talking about how the person got banned for stream sniping, a non-bannable offense.
If a thread gets taken down it's because it broke some rule.
Regarding streamsniping, it's not bannable since it's hard to prove.
If someone got banned for something, streamsniping wasn't the reason, but the forum is not the right place for that in any case and they should contact the support.
Ahh right, ok - I missed the thread so assumed they wanted to know if it was bannable, my mistake!
I guess it was more harrasment based? If you're stream sniping, it's whatever, but I guess if you make it very obvious you only equipd moris when against a certain person, tunnel them, harass them in end game chat they may have been banned for that reason but stream sniping was typed instead, I'm not sure.
Tru3 can't get the people who obviously stream snipe banned, so I find it hard to believe some random streamer did without some seriously obvious harassment evidence.
Referring to the thread he might be the one having triggered it.
Ninja 2.0