Hard to see hex totems
Hex totems should glow much more brightly for a killer.
if they are on the other side of the map, their faint red glow is just a few pixels, and with that distance a killer would need to be hauling ass over to it in time to save it, since survivors usually spawn far away as well and may be working on it.
If theres a lot going on on the screen, it can be easy to miss the tiny but very important glow, and people shouldnt need to face a tree or wall to look around for their hexes.
if they are on the other side of the map, their faint red glow is just a few pixels, and with that distance a killer would need to be hauling ass over to it in time to save it, since survivors usually spawn far away as well and may be working on it.
If theres a lot going on on the screen, it can be easy to miss the tiny but very important glow, and people shouldnt need to face a tree or wall to look around for their hexes.
Comments
100% agree lol

I think they need to glow brighter for survivors too. Sometimes I don't spawn right on top of one and have to spend at least 10 seconds running around to find what hill its on. i wish they just had huge beacons of light straight out to the sky.
+1, would be nice not to have to turn around 3-4 times to find where my damn totem is each early game.
hilarious that you would be against a thing that simply allows killers to SEE their totems. this is why nobody takes you seriously.
The only thing I want for totems is for them to be hidden better.
hex totem brightness is fine. just the other day, i saw 3 totem auras. it was odd because i don't even run hexes.... oddly enough there was a trapper in the cornfield nextdoor and i was seeing his totems.... weird....
i know, partner.... i'm not new here....
You think it's fair that killers can't even find their own totem because the aura is too dim and thin? It's not like Hex perks are even strong. The only truly good ones are Devour Hope and NOED and NOED you can't really protect anyway, nor do you usually have to do so.
I don't consider Ruin to be good because it's just a band-aid that fails to do anything against good survivors even when it doesn't get popped immediately.
Sigh Here we go again...
I can already sense the thread blowing up.
git gud and you wont have this problem.
I don't see an issue with increasing the glow on them in aura for Killers, this gives no advantage other than being able to visibly see where your perk is clearer which shouldn't even be something to argue about.
Not all survivors are bad, but I'm biased as I play both. The only messages I've sent DBD related the past couple days were to killers, one nurse on PS4 who was awesome (its so rare), and a huntress who nailed hatchets so well.
Its honestly adorable that you think ranks matter in this game kek.
kek.
I ran a hex perk a few times since 2.0.0 and could not spot my hex at all. Did not see it and was not about to waste time looking for it if it was not clearly marked. Killers are pressed for time. We do not have time to go looking for out own totem for crying out loud. Its hard enough trying to find sneaky little survs.
but muh SB, dunt nurf it
It happens quite often that while I still search for my own totem, I already hear the notification that I can stop searchign now....
Its always nice when that happens, but then you can still camp and tunnel I guses
Once again, somebody different, same insults day in and day out for you Lowbei. I wonder if there is anybody on this forum you haven't gone in on yet. How you are not banned yet I'll never know.
I just find it interesting that every time I see your name you are spewing insults at people and try to justify it with self entitlement. What is sad is that I even heard about you before I even registered on the forum, that's saying something.
As a killer, I don't even look for my totem unless it's in an obscure spot, or I spawned near it. I just assume it'll get merc'd within 1-2 minutes.
I'll repeat, "beacons of light straight out to the sky."
I think this is a fair change. I considered maybe having it glow a different color as well so the aura wouldn't be hidden behind gens.