Imagine Clown getting a football quarterback Jersey
I was wondering that it would be cool if the clown get a Football Jersey since when he is in his throwing animation, it looks like he is trying to throw a football.๐
Tagged:
Mod
I was wondering that it would be cool if the clown get a Football Jersey since when he is in his throwing animation, it looks like he is trying to throw a football.๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean we're getting this beauty. Do we need anything else?
lol what is that!?๐คฃ I would like that that costume to be in game
The Hookers VERSUS The Genjockeys
Man, this might as well lead up to an event when the Super Bowl rolls around. ๐
Uhm we are not really getting those skins are we? I'm pretty sure not but it says Design contest winners at the bottom so I gotta ask.
If we don't then its false advertisement.
Well I didn't even know of that contest. Just find the idea of Clown walking around in that costume quite hilarious. Maybe I'll finally be able to go against a few more Clowns when playing survivor the first few days after this skin releases, which would be great.
We are definitely getting those, since those are the winning concepts.