Today's cosmetics
Fun fact: I have been waiting for today's cosmetics for nearly 9 hours and guess what. I'm starting to get just a little bit bored. (I have literally nothing better to do. Devs, please release them I beg of you).
Fun fact: I have been waiting for today's cosmetics for nearly 9 hours and guess what. I'm starting to get just a little bit bored. (I have literally nothing better to do. Devs, please release them I beg of you).
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What are today’s cosmetics?
Nea and Hag
Shirtless Bubba when? >:(
They're just cosmetics though? Are you really that vain that it impacts your day by not having them?
How is me wanting digital items vain? I'm off work, have finished all the housework I need to and have been looking forward to these cosmetics for ages. When I said I literally have nothing better to do, it meant I literally have nothing better to do.
Bit harsh for a fella just wanting to see/get something they have been anticipating for the past 9h.
I can't wait for Doom Eternal that I got myself hyped after work last night I re-downloaded Doom (2016) and played when I should have been sleeping, does this make me a violent individual?
How did it spiral off into some stupid US anti-gaming propaganda?
Anti-gaming? You said he was vain for waiting on a cosmetic, so I asked if I was violent for waiting on Doom. Not exactly able to say I'm "vain" for waiting on Doom so I had to go with something else.
Anyway I'm excited to see the new Hag cosmetic, I haven't seen anything about it yet.