I think its legion because I love running around as an edgy teenager who plays too much CSGO...but I just like running really fast so normally I play Billy or spirit but I think legion is really fun.
I think its legion because I love running around as an edgy teenager who plays too much CSGO...but I just like running really fast so normally I play Billy or spirit but I think legion is really fun.
any killer is fun to play as but dear god do no kill anyone! i repeat let all survivors escape because if you kill even 1 survivor then you will be called bad names and accused of lag switching, camping, tunnelling, cheating or all the above
any killer is fun to play as but dear god do no kill anyone! i repeat let all survivors escape because if you kill even 1 survivor then you will be called bad names and accused of lag switching, camping, tunnelling, cheating or all the above
Um mm yes all killers are fun to play as:D but I will get 3k or 4k and I'm also used to all of the salt
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think its legion because I love running around as an edgy teenager who plays too much CSGO...but I just like running really fast so normally I play Billy or spirit but I think legion is really fun.
Did you vote ?
Yes but when I first clicked on it I couldn't figure out how to but I figured it out
Ok:D
I voted😌
:) who did you voted for
Give me a sticker! I voted for LF. :)
Pig/Huntress vote here.
:D 5 stars
Here's your sticker :D and 5 stars
5 stars:D
Myers for me.
Nea not available 0/10 straw pool.
Ghostface for me, I love the element of surprise and keeping the survivors wondering if I'm around the next corner or not.
Huntress/plague/clown/pig
It's for killers
Easily Doctor and Freddy.
I love myers
Myers with Scratched Mirrors is absolutely the best. A killer as a whole I'd say Wraith though.
Myers/Ghostface/Doctor/Wraith/Freddy/Trapper and Billy
Same
any killer is fun to play as but dear god do no kill anyone! i repeat let all survivors escape because if you kill even 1 survivor then you will be called bad names and accused of lag switching, camping, tunnelling, cheating or all the above
Um mm yes all killers are fun to play as:D but I will get 3k or 4k and I'm also used to all of the salt