What is up with that stupid glitch as killer

Where it seems you’re gonna hit the person but the camera shakes around and it’s not a hit???


Its ######### annoying as #########.


Its a hit but then then the game decides nah its a miss


and no it’s not dead hard because it happens when they are healthy

it happens sometimes when they 360

Comments

  • I don't experience this personally. Autoaim? (yes I am aware it is not autoaim technically but that's what I am calling it) Could be it. Could just be you missing and you not realizing that. idk

  • Encounter a lot of this on ps4. False hits, false chainsaw... But I guess hitboxes are fine.

  • It is a weird thing with faking out 360's and stuff, the "autoaim" bugs out and follows the survivor and whiffs

  • @Jago said:

    Encounter a lot of this on ps4. False hits, false chainsaw... But I guess hitboxes are fine.

    If it's on PS4, it could just be lag. I think our average ping is worse than PC thanks to the smaller playerbase.

  • It happens to me from time to time, I noticed it happens more often when survivors slightly wiggle left-right while running.

  • Had a game last night. Was chasing a meg and locked her into a corner. Swung at her and hit the bush behind her. It was lag but still frustrating as she was the only one lagging.

  • It's Autoaim. Terrible, I wish it would be removed.

  • Dude. You have no idea how many kills I've lost because of that bug. It happens at least twice in every game. It's so frustrating, it feels like the game itself is shoving doctor's weapon up your bumhole as killer, as if it wasn't shoved deep enough already when you play killer in general.

  • @SureSpear said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/655734#Comment_655734

    If it's on PS4, it could just be lag. I think our average ping is worse than PC thanks to the smaller playerbase.

    Yeah I play on ps4


    fucj I swear it turns a 4k into a 2k or nothing

  • yes this is ridiculous, always happens to me

  • This happens to me a lot as hillbilly. I don’t let go of the chainsaw and hit them directly but suddenly it’s as if I let go directly before they were about to be hit. #########..