Stranger Things DLC price potentially revealed
You can also play as Steve or Nancy.
So, according to this article the DLC is going to be 12 bucks and I'm wondering what's everyones thoughts on this? For me, it's fine, I'm still buying it(I was buying it no matter what) but for some is this too much?
Comments
I thought it will be higher price for sure. No suprise there. But I was expecting like 10$ rather than 12$.
Relatively the same, it is around 50% more expensive, but has 3 characters instead of 2.
I will buy it, would have bought it anyway.
Yup, same here but hey, the actor and actress(can't remember there names currently) probably want a decent cut.
That's literally R$50,00 in Brazil, but probably they would adjust the price like others DLC. I don't know if I can buy this.
If they've done it with all other DLC then this one will probably be exactly the same.
Exactly