Pretty Good Job So Far

20190828033017_1.jpg

I was having fun for, like, the past 4 hours until this happened. Twice in a row. Almost makes me think there's some bs hidden mmr going on. This kind of bs is what makes me stop wanting to play fairly and just tunnel the ######### out of any swf I encounter.

Comments

  • In case you're unaware, SWF lobby levels are determined by whoever hosts. I'm sure a couple killers haven't liked seeing my rank alongside my yellow, green, and purple friends.

  • @ElusivePukka dude, the highest ranked survivor was rank 11. I'm rank 16 ffs

  • I can relate.

    Im a level 11 killer versing a level 12,8 and two 3's

    Quite a disadvantage as the higher ranks run the best perks.

  • You still left with the most points... plus extra because of BBQ... I don't see what the issue is here. I'd love to have my matches end like that.

  • @Zixology Still that doesn't justify this bs matchmaking.

    Also, it's not like there's a lack of people playing survivors on pc, so this kind of thing simply shouldn't happen.

  • @Ukonvasara said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/178/DSTJUODL1614.jpg

    I was having fun for, like, the past 4 hours until this happened. Twice in a row. Almost makes me think there's some bs hidden mmr going on. This kind of bs is what makes me stop wanting to play fairly and just tunnel the ######### out of any swf I encounter.

    Tunneling is counter productive at your level (unless you can get them to drop a pallet so you can insta saw it) anyone more experienced than you will just try to get you in a loop and waste your time, with an instant down you need to apply pressure where you can the gens and open places if someone runs for a loop and you can't either immediately saw them or atleast get an m1 or break that pallet apply pressure else where tunnel only if they are weak.

  • @Ukonvasara a five level leeway isn't uncommon even in games where ranked is more closely regulated.

    Your issue isn't with that placement, it's with the ranking system ignoring SWF.

  • @Ukonvasara said:

    @ElusivePukka dude, the highest ranked survivor was rank 11. I'm rank 16 ffs

    5 rank difference isn't really that extreme, there's a reason that during rank reset essentially the entire playerbase is in MM range of eachother as everyone is somewhere in the 20-10 rank range.

  • @Ukonvasara said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/178/DSTJUODL1614.jpg

    I was having fun for, like, the past 4 hours until this happened. Twice in a row. Almost makes me think there's some bs hidden mmr going on. This kind of bs is what makes me stop wanting to play fairly and just tunnel the ######### out of any swf I encounter.

    *Walks out with more points than all the survivors*

    KILL ALL SURVIVORS