Best add-on combination for bubba?
I need the best one
I need the best one
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Carburetor Tunning Guide + Primer Bulb.
Carburettor Tuning Guide + The Beast's Marks - I believe that this is the best combination of add-ons. There is a quick start chainsaw and running speed with a chainsaw. With such add-ons, I can start a chainsaw while being 6-7 meters from the survivor and calmly catch up with him.
Only charge addons are good. And half of his addons aren't working anyway. Since release they kept his addons bugged/just not working.
I was thinking this too. This is probably the best one
Carburettor Tuning Guide+ Iridescent flesh