I CAN NOT TAKE IT ANYMORE!
Devs, pls.... ๐
Devs, pls.... ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i hope its today. when not.....i just can ๐ฅ
are you gonna sing for the killer?
just walk on to the next chapter ... nothing special about this one.
This chapter/update is going to be quite huge actually...
Lmao That Picture XD that is 100% Me
I feel so relieved watching people being so impatient. Perhaps its the sadist in me having a blast.
Omg right its amazing watching people when you remove their instant gratification
@Creator if you want in the ptb so bad @SenzuDuck made a post where you can get the game on pc for $10. Even if you don't want to grind everything again you could have the account strictly for ptbs.
To to other people it can be special
I understand correctly? That is, I can buy PTB for $ 10 and can use it before others? I apologize if I misunderstood your comment.
@Creator yeah i'm currently on PS4 but i might just get it for the ptb and if we can ever get accounts to carry over great otherwise $10 to play in 8 ptb's a year is cheap.