Where is Myers outfits?
We all know that The Shape is licensed chapter. Right? But anyway Myers need more outfits. It is boring to play as a Shape with same outfit all the time.
We all know that The Shape is licensed chapter. Right? But anyway Myers need more outfits. It is boring to play as a Shape with same outfit all the time.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wish they could add more of his masks (Halloween 4, Halloween 2018, etc.) and maybe coveralls that are closer to the original spruce green ones from the first film.
Hopefully this halloween we get something for him.
how about this?
Given how proactive they've been about outfits for other licensed killers, there's no reason why they wouldn't be doing everything they can to get cosmetics for Myers as well. Sometimes negotiations just take a long time, but I'm sure they would have told us either way if the license owners had given them permission or refused entirely.
So I'm guessing the answer to your question is: coming at some point in the future, hopefully.
i think that we NEED shirtless Myers
WE NEED HIM
That’s cool to be honest
I hope they put his bandaged
Screenshot_20190827-154319_YouTube.jpgface from Halloween 4.
We need old micheal and laurie from halloween 2018
I personally prefere more muscle shirt myers tho
Just give us Michael's aged gritty mask from the latest movie and I'll be happy;
What I think happened was that cosmetics/skins weren't in the deal for earlier licencesed killers. Maybe they didn't expect the popularity or something
Give me maskless Myers and il pour all my money into dlc and cosmetics