Rage quit killers killing game

I am really tired of killers rage quitting, and losing my toolbox item, my sacrificial item, and getting no blood points for it. The game has been out this long, and yet survivors are still getting totally screwed over when a killer rage quits. Killers are now seeing the items that get sacrifice, such as escape cakes and such, and then rage quitting immediately, causing the survivors to lose out on their items and blood points. That system is complete garbage and needs to be changed.

Comments

  • While you were typing that, more than 1000 survivors already rage quitted.

  • If i see a map offering, and 3 party streamers I know there's a good chance a try-hard SWF group is about to make my butt bleed. Sometimes I nope out, and sometimes I roll the dice.

    I don't think there's anything wrong with it.


    All pvp games have rage quitting, and there's nothing anyone can do to stop people from doing it.

  • Rage quitters in general are killing the game

  • And here I have 1-2 DC'ing survivors every damn game, it feels like.

  • If a killer rage quits, you keep the item you held.

    If you're talking about noping out after the offerings are seen, that will be dealt with when dedicated servers come live...which I suppose will be in 3.2.0; I'd be surprised if that wasn't the case.

    Survivors DC a ton too, for varying reasons. Some can be as justifiable as a killer dodging a game before it begins, and some not so much (I'm looking at you, teabaggers who rage quit when downed after taunting the killer 15 seconds into the match)


    If they leave during the loading screen you're supposed to keep your things, although I know that can bug out at times. As for RQing after the game starts, that's incredibly rare nowadays and is usually used as an abuse to get rid of SWF items and offerings. But again, that will be dealt with when dedicated servers go live.

  • I would say DC for Survivors is way worse than when Killer DC. Both sucks, but at least when Killer DC, game ends.

    In case of Survivors, Killer have now way easier game and Survivors way harder.

  • As a killer, when a survivor rage quits, you still have 3 other survivors. And if they all quit, you actually get a blood point bonus.


    As a survivor, when the killer rage quits, you lose ALL blood points, even if the exit gates are open. You get zilch when they leave. And to boot, you lose your offering and in many cases, the item you were carrying.

    Sorry, cry baby killers. It's WAY worse when you leave a game. Especially when streamers are dropped and you NEVER see them on the blood web.