Is the chapter going to go live on the PTB tomorrow?
I might be blind, but I haven't seen any tweets in the last hours about tomorrow, Tuesday, being a potential day for the PTB to go live with the new content? Does this mean Thursday or even next week? @Peanits , So much excitement! Are you able to give us a tiny bit of information about it without revealing too much?
Comments
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/83486/any-news-ptb#latest
Likely because they like to surprise us! :)
Pretty sure its simply because it isnt tommorow.
Man can dream, eh?
At this point in time, probably not sadly. Unless they pull a classic "wait until literally 30 minutes before it goes live then announce it" kind of deal, I just don't see it happening.
Absolutely, positively.... maybe.
I hope so but its not looking good. The reveal was a week ago a ptb Tuesday following is the norm.
It'll be Soon™